I have just signed up to advertise on the beautiful Print Pattern blog. This is the image I've used for it. If you click here and scroll down, you will see the Cheeky Leopard ad on the left hand side.
Tuesday, 26 November 2013
Print Pattern blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
I designed this print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and it includes zebras, leopards and tropical foliage in a sketched botanical styl...
-
I have just added this little beauty to my Etsy store and think it is my favourite do far! It's made from some of the kimono fabric I b...
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
I have finally managed to make some clutch bags out of the kimono fabrics I have been collecting since I came to Japan. It's been so mu...

No comments:
Post a Comment