Monday 29 April 2013

New kid on the block

I've been meaning to make large clutch bags that have detachable handles for a while now and it actually happened by mistake in the end! I ordered a bulk load of clasps and got the wrong ones delivered. These ones had the option to add a chain handle, so I gave it a go and love it!


 I have only done one so far, and it has a short 38cm chain that fits snuggly over the shoulder or arm and makes juggling a drink and food at a 'do' much easier.


I love the geometric patterns and the red, black and white colourway, mixed with the mustard yellow of the lining.


If you prefer the traditional clutch (which is my preference) you can detach the chain, or simply tuck it inside the bag. You can find it in my Etsy store here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts