Sunday 11 June 2023

Parrot lover

 I'm channeling my inner parrot lover this week! I started with a fab parrot illustration for the @ellolovey drawing challenge on Instagram and now I've added a parrot passport cover to my Etsy shop.


The parrot illustration comes on a fresh green background and I've made it into a repeat pattern to sell in my Spoonflower shop.


The parrot passport cover is perfect for taking on vacation and is lightly padded to protect your passport.


The parrot passport cover is lined in a contrasting red and white polka dot fabric.


This parrot passport cover also has a matching parrot purse which is perfect for string valuable in whilst travelling or for using as a gadget pouch for chargers etc.


The perfect gift for a parrot lover.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts