Saturday 17 June 2023

Japanese maple leaves

 Every now and then I dip into the drawing challenges set by @ellolovey on Instagram. I really enjoyed creating this challenge a while ago which was 'maple'. I decided to use Japanese maple leaves as my inspiration and created a selection of stylised leaves in a rich colour palette. It looks great as a repeat pattern and is now available to buy by-the-metre in my Spoonflower shop.


Each leaf contains at least two tones of the same colour and includes simple pattern detail.


This print looks great on a scatter cushion, available in various sizes in my Spoonflower shop.


It also looks great on a throw which can be bought on minky fabric or on performance velvet, which really brings out the colour of the leaves.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts