After another hearty breakfast at Lalo, Lee and I headed to MODO, Museo del Objeto del Objeto. It’s a museum dedicated to collecting and preserving diverse expressions of design and communication with over 100,000 objects dating from 1810 to the present day. There are examples of packaging, advertising and the visual arts which represent aspects of everyday life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...

















No comments:
Post a Comment