Sunday 12 November 2017

Magenta madness

I love the colour magenta and there is a lot of it in the stores right now, from fabulously sky high stilettos and damask dresses from Marks and Spencer, to a bejewelled suede clutch bag at Dune.


It reminded me of all the pretty pink items I have in my store.
The coin purse below is made from a lovely thick linen fabric.


The clutch bag below is made from an Indian sari that I collected on my travels in India. The sari has touches of green in it so I decided to make the lining green to match!


The fabric for the handbag below was bought on a trip to Istanbul. It's made from a stunning ikat fabric, where the design is dyed onto the threads before they are woven.


And if you're looking for something a bit smaller, this card case below is perfect. It can be used for storing credit cards, business cards or travel cards and is lightly padded.








SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts