Wednesday 19 April 2017

Litre Japan

I love receiving parcels, especially when they contain new fabric purchases, and especially when they come from Japan! Today's parcel was from a lovely shop called Litre Japan, run by Mina and her husband Hiro (below), as well as her grandma. Their shop is beautifully photographed and their Instagram account is definitely worth checking out for interesting Japanese finds.


They have a beautifully curated shop and I homed in on two stunning vintage kimono pieces.


One piece has a bird design on it and is on a soft green ground.


The other piece is a selection of stylised Japanese flowers in shades of orange and red.


I'm planning to use these fabrics to make items for my store. I think they would be perfect for small clutch bags, cuff bracelets and kimono necklaces. Now I need to get busy!


The parcel was beautifully wrapped and came with a little note. On one side was a picture of Mount Fuji, on the other side was a handwritten thank you.


I will definitely be buying from this shop again!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts