Monday 9 January 2017

Forest Friends

Forest animals have been a popular image in recent years and you can find them on all manner of fun items. Fox and hedgehog images still seem to be going strong and I found these fab ones recently. So far I have made them up into cosmetic bags, but I will be making more items (coin purses, card cases, tissue holders) over the next few weeks.
You can find them both in my store here.


The fabric of the fox cosmetic bag shows sweet little sleeping foxes. The foxes are a purple colour so I decided to give them a purple triangle lining.


The fabric of the hedgehog cosmetic bag shows brown hedgehogs on a funky green ground.


I gave this cosmetic bag the same purple triangle lining as the green of the triangles matches the outer colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts