Friday 16 December 2016

Fabric Friday

It's beginning to feel a lot like christmas here at Cheeky Leopard and I thought I'd get into the mood by creating these festive stockings. I had some christmasy cottons in my extensive fabric stash, and decided to mix them with some of the fabric that I designed for Makower UK. Each stocking has been lined with a contrasting fabric (much like my Cheeky Leopard bags!) and has a ribbon loop to hang it up with. I think they will look very jolly, especially once filled with presents from Mr Claus....


The stocking below is made from a red tree fabric that I designed for Makower UK. It has a green and white diamond lining that has a nice contrast to the outside design.


The fabric below is a slightly untraditional christmas colour - brown. But it works well and I added a snowflake lining, also designed by me for Makower UK.


The stocking below is made from a pretty green and white decorative snowflake design and the lining is made of a decorative scandi-inspired reindeer design, also designed by me for Makower UK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts