Thursday 15 December 2016

A little gem

I've just added another little gem to my store. This one is a small clutch bag made from a stunning vintage obi fabric. The obi is the 'belt' that goes around the kimono and the fabric is often woven in a brightly coloured design that holds its shape very well. This would make the perfect party clutch and you can find this little cutie in my store.


The design on one side of the bag is a decorative medallion motif made from shades of red, orange, purple and green with a glittering metallic gold highlight. 


The other side is a geometric design in vivid green and metallic gold.
I decided to give this bag a bright red lining to match the red on the outside of the bag.


 This would make the perfect party clutch and you can find this little cutie in my store here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts