Wednesday 9 November 2016

Tokyo - Day 3

After a leisurely breakfast I headed into the Tokyo American Club to set up my stall. It's always lovely to see the friends I have made there over the years, and it makes it all so much more special.


It's also great seeing my bags on display. The colours are stunning and work so well together - like a box of jewels!


After setting up my stall, we walked to Roppongi to seek out some tonkatsu (breaded pork) at Tokyo Midtown. The pork has a lovely thick dipping sauce and comes with shredded cabbage which you can smother with sesame dressing.


After fuelling up we headed back to Omotesando to check out the mayhem of Kiddy Land and of course I couldn't pass the Oriental Bazaar without having a quick look. Needless to say, I came out with a purchase! This stunning green and gold obi.


I was pretty impressed with these samurai suits too, but won't be taking one home with me.....


After an evening of selling at the International Bazaar, we headed to Gonpachi for food.


We loved the deep fried shredded squid and yakitori chicken.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts