Thursday 13 October 2016

Ruby reds

We do love a bit of red here at Cheeky Leopard and I'm always on the lookout for a sumptuous ruby to add to the collection. These beauties have recently been created and added to my store and I love them! They are both made from Japanese fabrics that are quite different to each other but both just as stunning. These are the smaller size clutch bag that I do, and I call them my Little Gems. They are big enough to fit the essentials for a night out and fit comfortably in the palm of your hand.
You can find them in my store here.


The clutch bag below is made from a Japanese obi fabric and is woven, using a decorative design of deep red and gold on a red ground. I used a red cotton fabric for the lining.


The clutch bag below is made from a beautifully soft kimono fabric with a red and cream blossom design that has touches of turquoise. I decided to pick out the turquoise colour and use it as the lining colour to compliment the outer fabric. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts