Friday, 16 September 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I created this herb print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and love its clean fresh feel, which is perfect for using on accessories in ...
-
Bring some brightness to your day with this fabulous red gingko print glasses case ! It's lightly padded and lined in an orange cotton ...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I'm proud to say that Cheeky Leopard will be hosting its very first UK Open House event! It will be held at my home on Tuesday 25t...
-
I have a lot of products in my Etsy shop that are made from vintage Japanese kimono fabrics. I lived in Tokyo for four years and during tha...

No comments:
Post a Comment