Monday 8 August 2016

Shopping in Brive

I am now safely back in the UK after a fab holiday in France and have been looking through my photos at all the fun times we had. The weather was beautiful most of the time we were there, but on Thursday it rained, so us girls decided to go on a shopping trip to Brive.

On our meanderings we came across a fab shop called Le 805 which sells a great selection of mid-century modern-inspired items and quirky pieces for the home.


I was taken by the woven French Bulldog cushions, which reminded me of the French bulldog fabric I use for my Cheeky Leopard cosmetic bag and card case. I love the orange of the cushion above mixed with the turquoise blue sofa.


All items were artfully displayed.
I loved the ceramics set below, designed in soft blues and turquoise.


We also popped into a shop called Cultura on the outskirts of Brive. We went there mostly to stock up on stationery items for my niece's new school, but I couldn't resist coming away with a few items.


I bought two lovely complimentary fabrics. The peachy tonal fabric will be the perfect lining to the turquoise blue and peach floral fabric. Watch this space for a cosmetic bag, coin purse etc in this fabric which will be in my store soon.


I also picked up some pretty ribbons. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but I'm sure I will figure something out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts