Friday 21 August 2015

In the pink

I had to mention this fabulous fabric as my Fabric Friday choice. I just love the combination of hot pink geometric on a natural linen ground. Even better, the design has been embroidered onto the fabric to create a luxurious feel! This fabric had to be bought and I made it up into a rather fabulous clutch bag that has a long detachable chain handle. This means the bag can be worn over the shoulder or across the body, or if you wish to keep it as a clutch (which is my preference!), just flip the chain inside the bag and your'e good to go!

You can find it in my store here.


The fabric is a modern piece that I bought at Cole & Son.


The chain fits snuggly inside the bag to instantly transform it into a clutch.


I gave the bag a sumptuous magenta pink satin lining.


Wear your clutch with a crisp white summer dress or team the bright pink with an equally bright blue ensemble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts