Friday 17 July 2015

Fabric Friday

I'm feeling rather blue today, but not down. In fact I'm feeling very happy as I've recently created two stunning clutch bags in shades of blue and cream, and they compliment each other so well!


The first clutch bag uses a modern cotton fabric of blue elephants on a natural linen ground. I love the woodblock effect used on the elephants and the simplicity of the image. Each elephant is decorated slightly differently to each other. You can find the clutch in my store here.




The second clutch bag is made from a vintage blue and cream indigo fabric that I bought at an antique market in Tokyo. I love the worn quality of the thick, nubby cloth and the bold, stylised floral design which has been created using a resist technique. You can find it in my store here.


Both these clutch bags look stunning together and either would look great dressed up with a white summer dress or dressed down with a pair of jeans and t-shirt.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts