Friday 5 June 2015

Fabric Friday

This Friday's fabric choice is a rather special one as it features fabrics that I bought from Joanna Hall, a dear friend of mine who I've known since college.

She runs a business called Bazaar which sells a range of women's clothing, textiles, jewellery, gifts and home furnishings sourced mostly from Rajasthan, India. Jo is from Kent, but has been working alongside crafts people in India for more than 19 years, and travels there twice a year to work closely with the artisans to create a beautiful range of items that she sells at her extravagant shows held in various locations in the UK.

The event I went to today was the Summer Chapel Sale held in a beautiful chapel in West Malling in Kent and will be open until Sunday 7th June. It's not to be missed!

Needless to say, I came back with a wide variety of beautiful fabrics, mostly stunning sari fabrics in shades of hot pink, purple and emerald. I can't wait to get creative with them....


Jo and her team spend four days decorating the chapel with stunning sari fabrics and wall hangings.
The fabrics below are a sample of what I bought.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts