Monday 22 December 2014

One more christmas cutie

Christmas is so close you can almost touch it! And I've just added one more christmas cutie to my shop. Check out that stunning mix of green and gold obi fabric. I can only imagine what it must have looked like teamed with a kimono. I often wonder what kind of life my fabrics have led before I found them, and like to imagine they have a few stories to tell.

My favourite part of this item is the flash of hot pink lining when the bag is opened. It matches the small clutch bag that I added to my store recently, which means there is a choice in sizes. The large clutch has a detachable chain handle and can fit all the essentials for a night out. The small clutch is perfect for a posh meal out, or could even be used as a cosmetic bag. Either would look stunning with a little black dress.

You can find them in my store here.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts