Thursday 11 December 2014

Irresistible little gems

I really enjoy making my little clutch bags, they are small and sweet and just the right size for a night on the town, out for a posh meal, or as a gift for someone special. Each of these clutches is made from obi fabrics that I collected from antique markets in Tokyo recently. I always home in on the bright colours and you can't get much brighter than these. Note the hot pink lining in most of them! My favourite is the magenta pink clutch with the bright yellow lining. I matched the yellow to the yellow in the motif on the outside of the bag. These clutches are half the size of the large clutch bags and just over half the price. Each one is quite a gem!

You can find them in my store here.



This small clutch uses the same fabric I used for the large clutch bag.




I love the magenta pink of this clutch bag and matched the lining to the yellow motif on the outside.




The green on this clutch bag is so vibrant! The hot pink lining just had to be done.




This obi fabric on this clutch bag is stunning. I love the big red stylised poppy motif.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts