Thursday 30 October 2014

International Bazaar 2014

The International Bazaar is just days away now and I'm getting very excited! I head off to Tokyo tomorrow and it will be my first time back there in a year. It will be so lovely to see the city again, as well as catch up with good friends and do a bit of fabric shopping. I've already arranged to go to an antique market on Sunday (one of my favourites) and have trips to Tomato in Nippori planned (Tomato is a five storey fabric haven) as well as a visit to my favourite clasp shop in Kuramae.

I'll be selling my wares at the International Bazaar while I'm there. 
It will be held at the Tokyo American Club on Wednesday 5th and Thursday 6th November. There will be a great selection of items to choose from and it's a fab chance to stock up on christmas presents.
Please pop along if you are in that neck of the woods, it would be lovely to see you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts