Friday 17 October 2014

Fabric Friday

The sun is out, the sky is blue and I fancy a bit of bling for this Friday's fabric choice. You can't get much blingier than this beauty. It's a fabulous gold woven Japanese obi fabric with touches of green, blue and burnt orange.

I've already made a custom handbag order from some of this fabric, but am now thinking of using the fabric to make a zipper clutch. I recently learnt how to sew a zipper and am so excited to have learnt something new! I can't wait to try it out on some of my obi fabrics, which would be perfect. I intend to add a bright tassel to the zipper pull for some extra bling and am heading into London today to visit some tassel shops.

Hopefully I will have some zipper clutches to sell at the International Bazaar in Tokyo in November.
Watch this space….





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts