Monday 15 September 2014

Time to refresh

Happy Monday to you and I hope a good weekend was had by all. I spent most of my weekend doing a spring clean (or should I say autumn clean?) on my Cheeky Leopard website. I'm afraid it's not something that comes naturally to me and there was quite a bit of sweating (and swearing) over it. What made it pleasurable to work with were the photos taken by Kathryn Chapman, a photographer located in Esher who I met through my local networking group, Fabulous Women.

Kathryn came round to my house a few weeks ago and we spent a lovely afternoon photographing my bags and purses around the house, some in my studio and some outside. It was so nice to work with someone who is confident and relaxed but also inspiring and I'm really pleased with the results.


I've kept the Cheeky Leopard home page simple and clean.


I love this photo of my kimono coin purses.


This photo was taken in my studio and shows the variety of colour that I use in my clutch bags.


I have two sizes of clutch bag and this photo illustrates that perfectly.
The large size fits everything and the small size is just big enough for the essentials for a night out.


I keep my coin purses in this pretty wire cake stand.


A variety of multi coloured coin purses and cosmetic bags.


This little green coin purse looks so cute nestled in the grass.


Fabulous Women is a relaxed monthly meet up group where like-minded business women can connect, catch up, brainstorm and basically learn from each other. It is something I have found invaluable as a small business owner and am so happy to have met a lovely group of women through it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts