Paris Fashion Week has now started and I homed in on the Dries Van Noten show, mainly for its use of artisanal techniques, as well as its mix of rich fabrics and floral motifs. I love the barbed wire print on delicate floaty fabric, the multi-layered floral print dress and the mix of rich gold lace skirt mixed with a neatly tucked in black and white print shirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
No comments:
Post a Comment