When I first moved to Tokyo I was overwhelmed by the amount of beautiful paper products on offer and went a bit crazy, buying hundreds of gorgeous mini printed envelopes. Luckily my obsession has died down over the years, but every now and then I can't help myself. Yesterday I bought these two pretty packs of printed envelopes from a lovely little shop called Heidi in Naka Meguro. They are designed by Aiko Fukawa a Japanese illustrator. I love the soft colours and simple images printed onto thin, natural paper. Now I just need to find a use for them!
Saturday, 16 February 2013
Pretty paper products
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
I designed this print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and it includes zebras, leopards and tropical foliage in a sketched botanical styl...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
No comments:
Post a Comment