Saturday 20 March 2021

Woodland fabrics

 I've been busy creating a collection of woodland-themed designs for my Spoonflower shop. I decided to use a pleasing colour palette of teals, greens and orange and I'm loving the outcome. You can choose from a selection of fabrics to have these designs printed onto, or buy these prints on pre-made items such as cushions, bedding and wallpaper.

The leaf sprig print makes a pretty design for table napkins.


This fox print makes a crafty design for cocktail napkins on a summer afternoon.


The fox sits beautifully on the cream background and he is surrounded by the same foliage that is used in the table napkins.


The trees and houses design works really well on a throw cushion. Mix it with orange and lime green velvet cushions to enhance the colours.


Why not go bold and use this foxy fella as a statement wallpaper?!


Can you spot the little foxes below, hiding among the houses? This print was designed for the Spoonflower design challenge named 'From My Window'. This is a slight exaggeration of the view from my window, but I can see houses and trees and the odd fox.


This little leaf design works well for home decor but could also work well on apparel. I see it making a great little sun top.


The leaf comes in two colour palettes. I love this soft teal version.


The tree design makes a lovely strong colour palette for the bedroom and this duvet set can be bought through my Spoonflower shop, ready-made.


I used the same foxes and leaves from the other designs in this tree print so that all designs co-ordinate with each other.


The strong colour palette pulls all the designs together so that each one works with the other. This teal leaf design works well as a table runner and you could use the tree design as coordinating napkins.


The teal ground of this fox design really beings out the orange of his fur.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts