Thursday 18 March 2021

Working from home

Now that more of us are working from home, we realise how important it is for our office environments to feel pleasing and inviting. I've been working on some home office artworks recently, drawing from the things I love and the colours that make me smile.


 Every day items have been lovingly rendered and placed in a geometric layout.
I love the yellow and grey colour palette of this print and decided to add touches of teal.


My home office is like a haven which I disappear into every day to create designs on the computer and sew items for my shop. I love to have plants around me and love a feature wall like this one in a deep blue. If only my office was this tidy!


All artwork is hand drawn digitally on the computer and then printed onto a lovely thick watercolour paper. It comes unframed and is sent in a hard-backed A4 envelope.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts