Friday 20 October 2023

Donut delight

 During September I dipped into the @ellolovey drawing challenge on Instagram. It's great for getting the creative juices flowing and nice to design something for myself. Many of the designs I create for these drawing challenges also end up being used in my Redbubble shop and in my Spoonflower shop. One of the prompt words was 'donut' which gave me full range to use sugary colours and sweet decoration. I've included pink icing, chocolate topping and decorative sprinkles.


This print comes on a rather fabulous donut mug design in my Redbubble shop.


And even has matching donut coasters too!


This print also comes as a repeat pattern and can be bought by-the-metre on a variety of fabrics in my Spoonflower shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts