Monday 2 September 2019

Kimono scrunchies

I have so many lovely kimono fabrics in my collection and I often find myself sorting through them and getting inspired by new ideas for my store. The most recent find were these stunning kimono belts that come in shades of red and white.


I love the stylised butterfly design and modern chrysanthemum motif and realised they would make the perfect selection for the next set of scrunchies to hit my store.


The scrunchies come in sets of two and I love to use colours and designs that compliment each other.


The butterfly design has butterflies fluttering randomly across the fabric.


Both fabrics are vintage but look very modern in their colour and design. I love the contemporary feel of this chrysanthemum print.


They are great for using on ponytails and top knots but also make perfect wrist decorations.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts