Friday 30 November 2018

Lounge Leopard

The leopard trend is very hot in fashion right now but it also seems to have influenced the home dec trends too! Although I love a leopard print, I'm not sure how much I could carry off in my home. Whilst braving Westfield last weekend, I popped into the fab new H&M Home shop and was taken by these rather fab leopard plates and trays.


I then spotted the best tree decorations for a Cheeky Leopard christmas tree, these wonderful leopard baubles. Imagine having a whole tree covered in them?!


I decided to look online and see what other lovely leopard home items were on offer. There was quite a choice, but I've narrowed it down to some of my favourites. This lampshade by Love Frankie makes quite a statement and would work well mixed with pared-down decor to make it shine. Check out the flash of hot pink on the inside!


This leopard money box from Audenza is a great gift idea and makes a fab ornament too. I love it on this hot pink pouffe with the dark teal wall behind.


Linen House do a smart scatter cushion and I'm rather in love with the pink chair in the photo too!


If you're looking for leopards to cover your wall this one should do it! It's a border design created by Cole & Son and features leopards above and leopard skin below.


For those who like a little more subtlety in their home, this gold spot wallpaper from John Lewis alludes to the leopard print without shouting it out. Paired with a leopard lamp, also from John Lewis, it makes a nice fresh statement.


Needless to say, Cheeky Leopard has some leopard items to offer. These offerings include a roomy cosmetic bag that could also be used as a pencil case or gadget pouch and is great for carrying smaller items  in your travel bag.


To go with this, we also have sweet little coin purse which can fit small change or is a great way for storing earphones.


Now you can wow future contacts with this business card holder. It certainly makes a statement!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts