Sunday 25 June 2017

Japanese sweeties

Last week my Japanese friend Tatsuya was in town and we met up for a drink in London. He is always very generous and brings something tasty and interesting from Japan. This time, he gave me this beautiful fish-inspired offering. At first it was difficult to work out what they were, but I soon realised they were fish encased in some sort of jelly mixture.


Each one is set in a little bed of blue tissue paper.


They were packaged beautifully, and even though I couldn't understand the label, I loved the little fish designs decorating it.


Even the cardboard underneath the jellies was decorated with a fish design.


Each jelly globe has two fish in, and the jelly makes them wobble around like they are alive!


Simply pull off the plastic base, and then you suck the jelly out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts