Friday 4 November 2016

Countdown time!

I'm heading off to Tokyo this evening and it's now countdown time to the annual International Bazaar at the Tokyo American Club where I will be selling my wares! If you're in the area, please pop down to say hi and check out my beautiful clutch bags.

I will be there November 9th (10am to 8pm) and 10th (10am to 2pm).


You can see a selection of bags that will be on sale below, all hot off the press and ready to be snapped up!


Each of these bags is made from a stunning vintage obi fabric. The obi is the 'belt' that goes around the kimono and the design is often woven in stunning colours.


All of the fabrics used for these bags have a lot of gold which adds a special sparked to each one and would be the perfect accessory to a christmas party dress.


I decided to add a fittingly bright lining to each bag so that there is a flash of colour when the bag is opened. I like to match it to an accent colour on the fabric of the outside of the bag.


If these bags don't sell in Tokyo, I will be listing them on my Etsy store on my return.
Watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts