Monday 26 September 2016

Happy Monday

Happy Monday to all! I always enjoy spending part of my Mondays reconvening and looking back over the weekend. After spending Friday at the Design Centre in Chelsea Harbour, I decided to bookend my weekend with a trip to the London Design Fair, held at the Old Truman Brewery. It holds the largest collection of international exhibitors, designers and brands all under one massive roof. The warehouse feel of the old brewery is the perfect venue to house this event, and there are endless floors and doorways leading to endless design inspiration.


There was a lot of bright colour used. I love the deer heads on the left. The beautiful wall art on the right is made from brightly folded paper pieces.


The top floor housed design from India and was a stunning warehouse space filled with light.
This wallpaper with matching throw and cushions caught my eye.


I love the quirky designs by Miss Print and the yellow and black bird wallpaper below is fab.


I always love a Mid-Century Modern Scandi-esque chair and these two caught my eye.
The mustard yellow of the one on the left is stunning and the one on the right has simple, ingenious coasters built into its arms.


I thought these lights were fun.
They are made from glass but emulate the lightness of balloons beautifully.


Monotone was a popular theme.


And crafty techniques sat beautifully amongst the modern.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts