Tuesday 28 June 2016

A little purple taster

When I was in New York recently, I did a spot of fabric shopping. Anyone who knows me, knows that I can't resist a dip into a fabric store and I try to do it wherever I go. This is what makes a Cheeky Leopard item so special, each piece of fabric has been carefully chosen by me to create the perfect purse.

I bought a selection of beautiful Chinese damask fabrics at B & J fabric store on 7th Avenue. For some reason, I homed in on the green tones. One of the pieces I chose was this stunning green, purple and gold butterfly design and I couldn't believe it when I got the fabric home and found the perfect purple lining! It matches the butterflies so well and was made for it. Now it has a lovely flash of colour when the bag is opened. You can find it in my store here.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts