Monday 20 April 2015

Happy Monday

Happy Monday! I hope a good weekend was enjoyed by all. Ours was lovely, spent in the pretty town of Bruges in Belgium. We headed off early on Friday morning on the Eurostar, and spent the weekend eating fabulous fries, drinking beautiful beer and generally having a great time. The weather was lovely and bright, if a tad cold, and on Saturday we rented bikes for the day and headed out along the canal (past a string of windmills) to a small town called Damme, where we consumed more beer and fries! Not a bad way to spend a weekend.




On Sunday we meandered around Bruges and I happened to pop into a small fabric shop (which is something I often do) and I was excited to find some fabrics I had designed for Makower in there! One was a cat group and one was a Scandi xmas group. It was all rather exciting! You can see a small sample of them below or you can see the full collections on my portfolio website here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts