Friday, 8 August 2014
Fave fabric Friday
This Friday's fabric selection is a lovely summery combo of nautical naughtiness. Navy blue anchors on a cream ground are so fresh and summery and I'm thinking of making it up into a summer tote - perfect for a day by the sea. I'll add a contrasting navy blue and white polka dot cotton for the lining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I recently created a collection of Makower UK called Deep Blue Sea which included fun sea creatures in a bright colour palette. Within th...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
Tea towels are a great way of brightening up the kitchen and I have a wide selection of tea towels to choose from in my Etsy shop . This fox...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...

No comments:
Post a Comment