Saturday 15 March 2014

Knitting and Stitching Show Spring 2014

Yesterday's trip to the Knitting and Stitching show at Olympia was, needless to say, very fruitful! I went there for several reasons, mainly to collect some interesting new fabrics to make into bags and purses, but also to get inspiration for new design projects for Makower UK, who I design for. I also wanted to see some of my fabrics on sale and to meet some of the shop owners who sell them. It's always lovely to meet them and have a chat as well as get feedback on what is selling, or what new groups they are looking for. One customer even bought some of my Modern Folkloric designs while I was standing there!


Brightly-coloured knitted words


A knitting corner for fellow knitters to bond over fabulous wools


A knitted colour wheel


Samples of beautifully coloured felting


One of the quilts on display


Another quilt in shades of green - it matches my fave fabric Friday colours!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts