This Friday's fabric is a beautiful silk kimono piece I have in my stash. It's an orange and peach blossom print that has an ombre effect. It's difficult to sum it up in one photo as the print runs the length of the fabric, which is what makes it so stunning. The blossom runs from cream to peach to a deep orange colour. Juicy!
Friday, 21 February 2014
Fave fabric Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I created this herb print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and love its clean fresh feel, which is perfect for using on accessories in ...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
Bring some brightness to your day with this fabulous red gingko print glasses case ! It's lightly padded and lined in an orange cotton ...
-
2022 is the Year of the Tiger and also the theme for this week’s Spoonflower design challenge. I decided to create these cute tigers, froli...
-
Check out these juicy colours from the Christian Dior Fall 2014 collection. They go with my new-look blog! I love the hot pink that has be...



No comments:
Post a Comment