Thursday 16 January 2014

Musings

We have now been back in the UK for a little over six months. An amazing amount seems to have happened in that time, including moving into our lovely new home and rediscovering London. We have also managed to slot back into our jobs here and I am loving work and being part of a team again. We have some great fabric collections hitting the store soon and you can see some of my designs at www.katie-gordon.com or at www.makoweruk.com.

Even though I am happy to be in the UK, there are many things I miss about living in Japan. One of the main things is the friends I made over there, from all parts of the world, all ages and all backgrounds. It made my time there very special and I am sure I will keep in touch with many of the friends I made. I recently came across a blog article by Kirsty Rice who talks about the bond that expat wives make and it really hit a cord, so I thought I would share it. You can read her wonderful account here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts