I was recently contacted by a French woman who asked me to make a custom clutch bag for her upcoming wedding. She had seen my ninja cosmetic bag and wanted something similar to use on her wedding day - quite an unusual request! It turns out that her future husband is an aikibudo teacher and this was the perfect accessory for their wedding. The clutch bag has now been made up, and is winging its way to Toulon in France. I can't wait to see the wedding photos!
Friday, 19 April 2013
Ninja love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...


No comments:
Post a Comment