Supafrank is a design company that believes in products that look beautiful and work beautifully. Their tag line is "playful design that works" and they have created some very pleasing pieces. I especially love their quirky, hand pulled, screen printed creatures each with paper cut eyes. You can see more of their lovely products here.
Saturday, 30 June 2012
Supafrank
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
I designed this print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and it includes zebras, leopards and tropical foliage in a sketched botanical styl...
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
I have just added this little beauty to my Etsy store and think it is my favourite do far! It's made from some of the kimono fabric I b...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...




No comments:
Post a Comment