Well, it's a little over two weeks until christmas day and I'm starting to feel a bit more christmassy now. We fly back to England on sunday, and it will be lovely to be with family once again. To get me more in the christmassy mood, I've been checking out some christmas cards and came across these cuties by paper company 1973, designed by Sean Simms. I love the nod to the retro feel, but keeping the colour modern and fresh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...




No comments:
Post a Comment