Tuesday 31 May 2011

Gretel

I recently came across this crocheted rubber bowl and needed to learn more about it! It is sold through a website called Gretel which was founded by Abby Kellett, a British interior stylist. The website sells accessories sourced from around the world and has been described as selling items that are hand-made and that have an emotional element to their design. I see it as sophisticated design with a little bit of quirk and I love the items on offer. After drooling over the rubber crocheted bowl, I spied the fab knitted clock (in minimalist white, of course), the quirky serving platters and trays, as well as the "melted" candlestick.




1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I so love good design websites and everything being handmade just makes it oh-so-much better:) Can't wait to explore- thanks for bringing this to my attention!

    Megan K.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts