I will be selling my stuff at the first East London Craft Guerrilla market this saturday - 26th April. Come and join us for a glass of something, fairy cakes and lots of merriment! It will be situated in the garden of a beautiful interiors shop in Walthamstow Village called Beautiful Interiors, so lets pray for beautiful sunny weather!
Monday, 21 April 2008
Upcoming craft fair
I will be selling my stuff at the first East London Craft Guerrilla market this saturday - 26th April. Come and join us for a glass of something, fairy cakes and lots of merriment! It will be situated in the garden of a beautiful interiors shop in Walthamstow Village called Beautiful Interiors, so lets pray for beautiful sunny weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
I designed this print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and it includes zebras, leopards and tropical foliage in a sketched botanical styl...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
good luck with it!!xx
ReplyDelete