Monday 31 October 2022

Happy Halloween!

 This month @ellolovey has hosted a drawing challenge with a different prompt word each day. I haven't been able to take part in every day, but have enjoyed dipping in here and there. Here is a little taster of what I've created.
 

These ghosts are so cute I don't think they would be capable of scaring anyone!


I wanted the bats to be on a patterned ground and the spiderweb design was perfect for that. Can you spot the mini spider here and there?!


Although these pumpkin lanterns are scary, they are also quite fun. I liked the rich colour palette on this illustration and I wanted the pumpkins to be in a variety of shapes and sizes.


These insects are slightly more sophisticated in style and I love the deep purple background.


For the skeleton word prompt I decided to tap into the Mexican style of the Day of the Dead, using skulls in a variety of colours and patterns.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts