Monday 13 September 2021

Self-Care Awareness Month

 September is Self-Care Awareness Month, a time to look after ourselves and reconnect with the things that make us happy. One of the things that makes me happy is to surround myself with plants.


I love the freshness that plants give to a room and the colour of their leaves lifts my spirits.


This inspired me to design a pot plant print for my Spoonflower shop. I created a design using a variety of shapes and styles of plants in coloured pots. This print can be bought by the metre on a variety of different fabrics and used to create your own projects.


Alternatively, ready-made items can be bought. I love the cushion cover that gives an instant lift to the living room. Mix it with solid green cushions in varying textures and tones.


Go bold in the bedroom with a refreshing pot plant duvet cover.


For something more subtle, this pretty wall hanging is perfect. The print co-ordinates nicely with the bamboo slats.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts