This pretty clutch bag is made from a stunning Japanese obi fabric. The obi is the 'belt' that goes around the kimono and is often made from woven fabric and comes in vibrant colours and bold designs which lend themselves perfectly to making clutch bags. With this evening purse I matched the lining and tassel to the green of the leaves in the outer design. The purse is also lightly padded to protect its contents. This is a limited edition purse and makes a great gift for someone special.
Thursday, 1 July 2021
Obi clutch bag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...
-
Sunflowers are a great way to update a dark bedroom and these ones available in my Spoonflower shop are the perfect solution. I designed th...
-
I love a butterfly print and I love a green clutch bag and this does both! It's made from a fabulous cotton vintage Japanese kimono fab...
-
I created this herb print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and love its clean fresh feel, which is perfect for using on accessories in ...



No comments:
Post a Comment