I'm a London lass and although I've lived abroad for many years, I love London town. Unfortunately I haven't been able to make the most of it during these strange times and I can't wait to get back to going to galleries and visiting museums. In the meantime I'm celebrating London through my Cheeky leopard products! My London face masks have been very popular and I now have a matching London travel card case to go with it. This case is softly padded and can also be used as a credit card case or business card case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I came across this shop on Etsy yesterday and felt the need to share it! I love the name " Baileydoesn'tbark " and the simple ...
-
I designed this print for my Spoonflower shop a while ago and it includes zebras, leopards and tropical foliage in a sketched botanical styl...
-
I'm loving this bunting , available in my Etsy Shop . It's the perfect decoration for a summer party. It's made from cotton and ...
-
I have just added this little beauty to my Etsy store and think it is my favourite do far! It's made from some of the kimono fabric I b...
-
This seashell print is available in my Redbubble shop and is great for using on items for the beach. It's been designed in a linocut ...




No comments:
Post a Comment