Monday 17 October 2016

Happy Monday

I recently posted a 'Fabric Friday' post where I mentioned a cute little fabric with Japanese girls on. I've been busy sewing over the weekend and it's now been made up into a fab little coin purse. I've just added it to my store and you can find it here. It's the perfect size for storing small change or for keeping headphones in.


The black and white polka dot lining works perfectly!


 I also have a lovely little blue version which you can find here.


This purse has a red and white polka dot lining.


As you will see, I now have a lovely set of three little coin purses, all with cute little Japanese girls on them, in a choice of red, cream or blue backgrounds. Irresistible!



You can find them all in my store here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts