Tuesday 5 April 2016

Juicy threesome

I've had a little break in creating some of the large clutch bags, but now I'm back and have three juicy ones to showcase. Each one is made from a beautifully soft vintage kimono fabric, all of which I picked up on my last trip to Tokyo. I love the variety of colours and gave each one a suitably contrasting lining for a flash of colour when the bag is opened.


I love the smoky blue of the fabric on the clutch bag below, and its use of traditional Japanese motifs of maple leaves and blossom. It has a lovely contrasting mustard lining.


The fabric of the red blossom kimono clutch bag below is stunning! It has a rich brown lining and (like all the large clutch bags) a long chain that fits across the body or over the shoulder. It can also be tucked away if you'd rather not use the chain.
You can also find this fabric in one of my small clutch bags.


I do love the purple kimono fabric used on the clutch bag below! It is such a vibrant colour and the flowers have touches of gold on them. This bag has a fabulous golden yellow lining.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts