Tuesday 1 April 2014

My first webinar

Last night I attended my first webinar! 
It was hosted by Patricia van den Akker who runs The Design Trust website and she was talking to Clare Yuille. Clare is an award-winning shopkeeper and the founder of Indie Retail Academy, the blog for creative people who want to sell wholesale to shops and get it right the first time round! She had so many insightful words of wisdom and presented it in a way that made a lot of sense! Now I just need to implement some of them. 

I look forward to doing more webinars in the future. The Design Trust also organises talks that are geared towards people who want to run their own design or craft business. I went to a fab talk a few months ago on how to sell online, at the British Library.

You can sign up for their newsletter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts